Easy Use of Femina® Plastic Compact Applicator Tampons
Posted: 15 September 2011
Categories: How to use tampons
1. Unpack the hygienically sealed tampon from the wrapper.
2. Pull the inner applicator out until both parts rotate freely.
3. Insert glide-enhanced applicator into your vagina.
You may want to squat or lift one leg onto the toilet lid to make this easier.
4. Firmly push the inner applicator tube all the way back into the outer tube
until the two rings meet. Make sure the string is visible outside your body.
5. Remove the empty applicator and dispose in a waste bin, do not flush it into the toilet.
Now, the tampon is positioned correctly inside your vagina and you will not feel it at all.
Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more info on tampon usage and other menstrual-related advice.
Femina® female hygiene products are for all confident and health-conscious women and made from the finest raw materials to ensure its product-safety and comfort.
Try Femina® - Women's highly-recommended hygiene brand with the day-flying butterfly.
Swiss Quality - Made for you!
Copyright © Michel LLP 2010. All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment
When To See Your Doctor About Your Period?
Posted: 30 May 2013
When you should see your doctor about your period and stop m...
Posted: 18 March 2013
Menstrual cycle is essentially regulated by the changes in t...
Posted: 10 February 2013
With all the variety and availability of discreet tampons an...
Posted: 02 February 2013
Having periods can, at times, bring discomfort to most women...